Friday, September 17, 2004

hello everyone...

Hi this my first post in my blog. This is all new to me. But I think it is something I'm going to enjoy.
in my description you see that I am a stay at home mom. I am 25 and married to my husband Ryan. We have two children Gaven and Courtney. We live in the great state of Texas. My hobbies include volunteering at my sons school. I am Vice President of the PTO. I also enjoy being involved in my children's extracurricular activities. Such as my sons soccer and my daughters gymnastics. Reading, and keeping up with all the drama at www.pregnancy.org. I am otherwise known as Bzmommy on there. I love driving to different towns to see what there all about. Visiting my grandparents is always fun. They are my best friends. We love garage selling and making it a family event.
when I can figure out how to post a picture I will:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home