Saturday, October 16, 2004

Whoooo what a day.

Well this morning I got up early actually too early I set the clock wrong and got up an hour early. Then I couldn't go to sleep. Not to mention Ryan was in a foul mood because the kids got a hold of my Red soda and spilled it all over the freshly cleaned carpets. So I was informed I could not have Red soda anymore. ummmm yeah right!!
Then it was time to get kiddos up and ready Gaven had a soccer game. They lost but Gaven did make a goal. Unfortunatley it was in the wrong goal. Oh well he was very excited about it anyway. He's so darn cute. Then it was timwe to get home and hurry up and clean up house a little and get dressed. My dear friend had her baby shower today. It was fun I got her some nightgowns for the baby with matching hats,socks,bibs and some little shoes. Then I had to get two prizes for games. We did it to where she got the gifts back. So I bought her a whole set of stuff for the bathroom like loofas,a bath pilllow and other stuff to relax in the tub. For the second prize I got her a nice baby frame. It was a real good time got a chance to catch up with some old friends.
So I left there around 6:30 to hurry home to get everyone dressed to go to the Carnival. We just got back from that. The kids had a wonderful time they love the rides. Some friends met us there so I got talked into going on the Tilt A whirl. Well lets just say I was glad I hadn't eaten yet. I have no idea why but my body just can't tolerate those rides anymore. We ate all kinds of junk later on. Ryan looked like a caveman eating his Turkey leg. We also were a main attraction at the eating area. Gaven had won a prize and it was this fart slime stuff you stick your finger into it and it makes fart noises. Well for some reason my normaly very reserved friend decided she wanted to play with it. Everone kept looking at us because she was making such loud fart noises. Gaven thought it was the funniest thing in trhe world. So now we are home. Kids are tucked in there beds And im pooped. Wish I had some pictures but I was so mad I bought brand new rechargable batteries for the camera and wouldn't you know ummm they don't come charged. How stupid is that. So no pictures this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home