Sunday, October 17, 2004

Lazy Sunday

Today was a lazy day. The only thing we really did was drive 30 miles to go eat lunch. We are burned out eating out on the weekends at the same 5 restaurants in town. Oh and finding a worm this past week in my food doesn't help much either. Then we all came home and crashed. Although this is par for our Sundays we usually take good long naps on Sundays.
But Sundays are a little sad for me to. Lately I have just been so sad when the end of Sunday rolls around. I think I am tired of Ryan leaving. I know it's his job and all but I'm tired of being lonely and him missing out on all the stuff the kids do during the week. I miss having someone to eat with,watch television with,talk about my day with. Not that I don't do this stuff with the kids. I just want to be able to share all that with him to.
Now don't get me wrong there are advantages to him being gone sometimes. Such as if I don't feel like vacuuming I don't. The laundry isn't as much and my bathroom stays much cleaner. Dinners are also much simpler and easier to clean up. But even all that gets old after awhile. Well now that I have put myself in a delightful mood I think I will go to bed. Tomorrow starts another week of the same old song and dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home