Monday, October 25, 2004

Whew another season over....

Well Gaven had his last soccer game today. They lost but that's o.k the team they were up against was much bigger and undefeated. But they tried there hardest and only lost by 2 points. I was very proud of all of them!
It's funny how in just a month you can get so attached to a bunch of kids. They were just so cute and had such a good time. Afterwords they had a pizza party and got their trophy's. Gaven was very excited. I think he progressed quite a bit this season.
Now it's time to get ready for his first season of flag football. Ughhhh I'm nervous about it. Since it's flag football and not tackle I'm going to let him try it. It's just he is so little compared to alot of the kids. I figure though it's good to give him a shot at trying everything though. you can see his pictures from the night below.
Tomorrow is Courtney's Halloween party at Gymnastics so I will be showing her off on here then :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home