Thursday, October 21, 2004

I have something to tell you.

I would like to announce that I am sometimes a Scatterbrain. For those that know me they will vouch for that. Especially my husband. If you were to bring up the subject of his wife being a scatterbrain he could just talk you ear off for hours. I use to have a pair myself but sadly they are gone now.
Why am I telling you this? Well pretty much just a FYI thing to keep in mind when reading my Journal. As well to explain why I decided to go to a doctors appointment when I didn't have one.

So I wake up and I'm so excited to get this crap off my arm and hand. I just want to have my hand back. You would be to if you had to wrestle with a pair of jeans that have gotten a little "snug" with one hand. Buttoning those babies is work I tell ya!! ( I should really go on a diet). I finally get Gaven to school after solving the case of the missing shoe and milk money. Then come home chase Courtney around to get her in her clothes, brush her hair and cram a healthy breakfast of donuts down her. Then we finally get in the car only for me to realize I have no gas. So my appointment is at 9:30 it takes me 30 minutes to get there, and I left the house at 9:15 you do the math. Well when I get there I end up finding out that not only do I not have a appointment but the doctor isn't even there. So now I have to go back Friday.

Unfortunately that seems to be the story of my life. I would just love for one day to have it all together to be able to be on time all day. Have all my house work done. No problems of what am I suppose to do today? Who was I gonna call? What bill was it that needed to get paid? Where did all my socks go? Has anyone seen my car keys? Hell has anyone seen my car? O.k o.k that part I was joking. But you get my drift. I would love to be just for one day one of those cool calm and collected woman. The ones that just seem to have it all together. Instead of this spazzed out maniac mother that can't remember if her kid has soccer today or not.

I think I have scatterbrainitis. The only person so far to come up with a possible cure was my husband. It's very simple actually it just involves removing one's head from ones ass. Or at least thats what was explained to me. Maybe there is some sort of support group for disheveled housewives. I will have to get back to you.

On a side note the day wasnt a complete waste Courtney got her Halloween costume while we were in town. She's going to be a lady bug. Which will be wonderful if it dosent decide to be in the nighties during Halloween. And I watched History being made when the Sox beat the Yankees and the curse of the great Bambino was broken. I was very sad about the Houston game but I haven't given up hope so I will say more on that tonight
after there game. GO ASTROS!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scatterbrainitis is a genetically disfunctional trait that has no cure. Jennifer you get it from your mom.
Love mom.

October 27, 2004 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh well thanks mom!! I new we related for a reason. Ha!! ha!! I love you!!

October 31, 2004 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home