Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Today was a hectic day!

Miss Courtney had gymnastics today. I have put some pictures of her below. She just loves it. She has such a great time ,and loves being with the other little girls. She tells everyone she is going to her "nastics" it's so cute.
Gaven had another soccer game. They lost by two but did a great job and ran real hard even to the end. the score was four to three. We maybe would have tied had the ref. not decided to blow the whistle for pushing as we were about three feet from our goal. Oh well the kids had fun. Ice cream at Dairy Queen afterwords as usual. Tomorrow is my doc. appt for my hand. I'm just hoping he takes the stitches off. But I'm guessing hes still not going to let me get this splint off yet. That would be wonderful if he did. I'm sick of it. Well off to bathe kids put them into bed and watch Real World :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Jennyfur those pics of Courtney are so sweet. You are such a great mommy. What a wonderful experience you are giving your daughter!!

October 5, 2004 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home