Thursday, October 07, 2004

It's 12:44 and im still up.

Reason being there is something walking around in my attic. Now It has been here for awhile ,but I think whatever it is has either gotten bigger or it is something big that ate the previous pest. I don't know. However what I do know is it is scaring the heck out of me and I want it gone!!
So tomorrow when Ryan gets home we are going to have a talk about what exactly is he going to do to fix this. Even right now as I type I can hear it running around. I swear if it's the neighbors damn cat I'm going to be one mad woman.
Which brings me to my next gripe. People if you live in a residential area such as a subdivision keep your animals to yourselves!! If I had wanted a cat to puke on my driveway or leave half eaten mice on my back porch I would have bought one. If I wanted piles of dog crap in my front yard or my trash torn up everywhere I would have bought a dog. It is rude to expect everyone to deal with your animals!!
Well now I am off to bed whatever it is up there has settled down. Time to go watch a little Nick at Night and get some sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Geez Jen, I thought this had already been dealt with. And sorry but I had to LMAO at the cat puking and leaving mice on your porch! hehe

October 8, 2004 at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home