Thursday, November 04, 2004

Happy Birthday Lizz!!!!

Today is my SIL birthday!! I have watched her go from Jr high to high school to college now! And I couldn't be more proud of her or ask for a better example for my daughter!! Every goal that she has made for herself she is achieving. So long as she always keeps her priorities straight and God and her Family near to her heart. There won't be anything that she can't accomplish.

So if you read this Lizz we love you and are very proud of you and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! Oh and you better call me ASAP and tell me what Scott got you!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

scot has only one "t" in his name!!! 8)

November 5, 2004 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

OMG you freakin Dork!! I leave you such a sweet message and all you have to say is Scot only has one T in his name. I swear!! LOL Love you

November 5, 2004 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home