Sunday, November 07, 2004

It's my party and I will Cry if I want to!!

*sigh* I just feel yuck today. It's that time of the week again, Sunday. Ryan leaves as usual in the morning.
Im just so tired of being alone. I know I have griped about this before on here but just bear with me. I just hate spending hour after hour after hour alone. I mean im not alone alone I have the kids and Im so happy for that. But you know what I mean. Thing is it's nice to have my own space and being able to do as I please in the house without him here. But It just gets old after awhile. I think thats why I get so tired by the end of the day is just mostly from having been alone so much. Although Courtney is really putting forth an excellent effort to run me ragged. That little stinker is something else!! I guess it's part of her charm. Gaven is sick he was crying in his sleep about his ear. He has a cough and runny nose. I almost wish Courtney would catch it now from him instead of getting it in a few days. So I can just get it over with at once. Could be worse though a lot of the kids at school are getting a stomace virus. Im keeping my fingers crossed though. Thats the last thing we need around here!
So I took a test today it determined which 100 acre character I would be.
Heres the results...


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!


Hmmm sounded accurate enough. Especially the slow part.I seem to have no motivation for anything these days. My granny did come over this week. On Election day. It was so much fun. I just love spending the day with her. We went shopping and had lunch with Gaven at school. I really enjoyed it. Oh and another good thing that happened was I went to go to Angelas house to get some things to ship her. and I stopped at a garage sale and managed to get 7 disney movies with the cases for 21 dollars!! That rocks. One of them was Cinderella which Courtney was especially haapy with. O.k well it's late better turn in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home