Monday, November 08, 2004

Today

Hmmm well lets see. Gaven went to bed and woke up with his ear hurting in the middle of the night so he was cranky and tired so I kept him home from school today and football practice. and Yup it happened Courtney is now sick . but it's not a horrible kind of sick just the normal runny nose cough. Lets just say they felt good enough to fight most the day. Hee Hee.
Gaven has his first football game tomorrow hopefully if he's not still coughing. I guess I don't have much else to say so hmmmm let me see what useless stuff I can put on here....

o.k for starters I have listened to this song like 20 times tonight in a row!!
http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/nelly/770886/album.jhtml Just press start listening or whatever it says at the top. Who would of thought the world of Country and Hip Hop would have ever collided,and Tim Mc Graw and Nellie would make a song. I just love it though!!

Heres a quote I'm still thinking about...

Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.-Sir Winston Churchill

And a stupid joke

Two little boys, Sammy and Tim, were sharing a room in the hospital. As they were getting to know each other a little bit, Sammy eventually asked Tim, "Hey Tim, what're you in for?" "I'm getting my tonsils out - I'm a little worried," said Tim. "Oh don't worry about it. I had my tonsils out and it was a blast! I got to eat all the ice cream and jello I wanted for two weeks!" "Oh yeah?" replied Tim. "That's not half-bad. Hey, Sammy, how about you? What're you here for?" "I'm getting a circumcision, whatever that is!" Sammy answered. "Oh my god, circumcision? I got one of those when I was a baby and I couldn't walk for two years!"

O.k well this has been another day lived, and I'm ready to hit the sack!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home